top 10 reasons Bill C-51 might not work
by dm gillis
- Suddenly CSIS will be able to track all of your pull my finger jokes.
- Why do we need surveillance legislation to track people’s activities when we have Air Miles cards?
- Mass surveillance is just another Mary Kay pyramid scheme.
- Real terrorists use incomprehensible tattoos, graffiti and gang hand signals to communicate, just like the Conservatives Party of Canada.
- Tracking keystrokes is useless because most terrorists can’t spell.
- Prohibiting free speech will only really effect Don Cherry – oops! I guess that would be a good thing.
- Radicalisation is a process by which an individual or group comes to adopt increasingly extreme political, social, or religious ideals. Holy shit, that’s Stephen Harper!
- Canadians will have to sew the Turkmenistanian flag onto their backpacks when travelling abroad.
- Counterterrorism must begin with getting Justin Bieber off the streets.
- All Citizens of Canada must leave DNA sample at the Stephen Harper kissing booth.