Stephen Harper’s top 10 favourite bumper stickers
by dm gillis
10. How’s my Prime Ministering? Call 1-800-EAT-S#%^.
9. That’s not a long gun. I’m actually glad to see you.
8. Keep honking, I’m legislating you out of existence.
7. My other vehicle is a cardigan.
6. I brake for fascists.
5. If you can read this, Canada’s literacy rate is too high.
4. Climate change deniers rule, scientists drool.
3. Honk if supply-side economics make you horny.
2. Jesus is coming, lay-off some federal government employees.
1. Ass, grass or tar sands – no one rides for free.